Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Did You Hear about the Morgans

This movie, Did You Hear about the Morgans is in contention for the worse movie of the year or maybe decade. I will confess that I am a big Hugh Grant fan and the reason I rented the movie. Now he looks like he has had cosmetic surgery and looks terrible. He always of plays the same character, kind of goofy and lovable at the same time but this time he looked stiff and very uncomfortable. I'm not a Sara Jessica Parker fan though I did like Sex in the City. She was equally as bad. Even Sam Elliott and Mary Steenburgen could not save this film. The writing is awful. It did almost make me cry knowing I paid to rent the movie. There was only one good line in the whole mess. Sam Elliott always the manliest of men is talking to Parker. He says "you know the book Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus"? Parker says "you read that book?" Elliott says "no the title says it all."

No comments:

Post a Comment